“Music can change the world.”— Ludwig Van Beethoven
Apply for a Music Scholarship
Scholarships totaling $12,000 will be available to students of exceptional musical talent when the auditions are held in May.
Students who apply for the awards must be:
- Under 26 years of age (under 30 for voice applicants) by June of the current year.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time music student for the following year.
- Applicants must be full-time music majors currently enrolled at a music school or in the music department of a college or university.
- Graduating high school students are eligible if they have been accepted for admission and will enroll as full-time music students in the fall of the current competition year.
- The applicant must have maintained legal residence in any county in Pennsylvania for one year immediately prior to the auditions.
Cash awards will be given to the winners of the competition at the Scholarship Social event in their honor.